Middle Developer .Net, C#, SQL
ELP group is involved in financial industry and is seeking a highly skilled middle developer. As a growing firm in a competitive market, we would demand an individual who is highly motivated and personally seeks to continue developing his or her skills and knowledge.
Solve complex problems in simple ways. Solve bugs and address technical issues in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will report to the IT manager and should have desire to work in a small company and ability to set own deadline and work unsupervised.
- 3+ years of experience working on the backend as a .NET Developer;
- Deep knowledge of C#, .NET, Web API, OOP/OOD;
- Experience with .NET Core, microservices, RESTful API;
- Solid database knowledge (MS SQL; writing/analyzing queries);
- Understanding of DB design and how it affects performance/maintainability;
- Knowledge of Cloud hosting and management for Web projects (Azure, AWS or similar);
- Ability to analyze and debug performance and caching issues;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Italian.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following characteristics
- Experience with: Frontend development, preferably React,Mobile development (iOS or Android), Node.js.
- Demonstrable technical skills (e.g. GitHub account, or similar);
- Previous experience in online trading, banking or brokerage industry.
To apply, please send your CV in English as email attachment in PDF file format to
We will only reply to applications that comply with all the above requirements.